We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule Control web service Databinding

Here i Return Json Converted Data from WebService Method
dt=dv.ToTable();
        var data = new
        {
            DataTable1 = dt
        };
        return JsonConvert.SerializeObject(data, Formatting.Indented);

and Here 'DataManager' doesnt considered the Json Data.

var dManager = ej.DataManager(doc).executeLocal(ej.Query());

Need suggestion or Example Link, How do bind web service data in 'Schedule control Using DataManager.

6 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 12, 2016 06:14 AM UTC

Hi Jeswin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We request you to visit the below UG and KB links to know more about the WebService method in Scheduler. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

JR Jeswin Raj October 14, 2016 04:35 PM UTC

Thanks Karthigeyan.

JR Jeswin Raj October 14, 2016 04:40 PM UTC

Hi Karthigeyan - I'm using the custom window and the issue I'm having is - when i make a new scheduler appointment, it saves in the db but it is not being displayed in the calendar cells (once the custom window is closed). It is displayed only after a page refresh or reload. Please let me know how to make the newly created schedule show up on the calendar without having to refresh or reload the page. Thanks.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 17, 2016 06:21 AM UTC

Hi Jeswin,    

Thanks for your update.   

We have prepared a sample for your requirement “Custom window sample using WebService method” which can be download from the below location:   

In the above sample when an appointment is saved using custom window, appointment will be saved in both database and Scheduler. Kindly try with the above sample and if the issue still persists at your end, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share code example/sample (if possible).  

Regards,   
Karthigeyan   

JR Jeswin Raj October 17, 2016 02:24 PM UTC

Hi Karthigeyan - thanks a lot for the sample. I will try it out and let you know if I have any issues.   

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 18, 2016 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Jeswin,       

Thanks for your update.      

We wait to hear from you.  

Regards,   
Karthigeyan   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon