We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential JavaScript can run FileExplorer with php?

Good afternoon, I am new to Essential JavaScript, and want to run FileExplorer with php, and is giving me trouble explore a local folder on my local test server.

Thank you

4 Replies

BP Balamurugan P Syncfusion Team October 11, 2016 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Osmel, 
Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 
We would like to let you know that, currently we haven’t support a server side file handling functionalities in PHP platform for our FileExplorer control. So we need to provide in-built file handling server functionalities in “PHP” as like in “C#”. After that, by running this in-built functionality in your local machine, you can directly access the folder that is available in your local test serverAlready we have considered this feature in our end and we have planned to include this feature in our upcoming main release (Volume 4, 2016), which is expected to be out at the end of November, 2016. We will update you once if this feature has got implemented. 

Please let us know if you have any questions about this. 
Regards, 
Balamurugan P 

BP Balamurugan P Syncfusion Team November 21, 2016 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Osmel,  
Apologize for the delay, 
We are not able to include the reported feature “File handling server functionalities in PHP” in Volume 4- 2016 release, since it contains some complexities and consuming time than expected for its implementation. Currently we are working on this with high priority and it will be included in our next main release “Volume 1, 2017”. which is expected to be out at the mid of Feb, 2017. Also we will update you once this feature has got implemented. 
Please let me know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Balamurugan P 

NE nexus March 24, 2019 05:20 PM UTC

was this feature implemented since am in dire need to use it

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Kelvin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion!! 

We have implemented this feature by customizing the FileExplorer server-side functionalities in PHP. We have prepared a sample for your reference. In this sample, we have accessed the PHP FileExplorer control using the PHP FileExplorer service. Please find the sample below, 

Let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thanks,
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon