We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridMultiColumnDropDownList Popup Screen Position

I want to use the GridMultiColumnDropdownList but the Popup opens not even close to the Grid.
The Problem must be my dual Monitor setup (3840 x 2160 & 1920 x 1080) with a Dpi scaling of 150%

Is there any good solution to reposition the Popup to the column, the same Problem appears with the SfMultiColumnDropDown but there is an event for Opening which i think could be used to recalculate the location.

3 Replies

GT Gnanasownthari Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team October 12, 2016 03:53 AM UTC

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have created the support incident under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,  
Gnanasownthari T. 

KD Kevin DiGilio replied to Christoph Taucher November 15, 2019 06:28 PM UTC

I want to use the GridMultiColumnDropdownList but the Popup opens not even close to the Grid.
The Problem must be my dual Monitor setup (3840 x 2160 & 1920 x 1080) with a Dpi scaling of 150%

Is there any good solution to reposition the Popup to the column, the same Problem appears with the SfMultiColumnDropDown but there is an event for Opening which i think could be used to recalculate the location.

Has this been resolved?  I see the same problem in version 16.

GG Gowtham Gopalsamy Syncfusion Team November 18, 2019 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Kevin,   

Thank you for using Syncfusion controls.      

We have analyzed your query and the reported issue has been fixed in our Volume3 SP1 2016 release. We have provided the release notes details for your reference.   

Please let us know, if you require further other assistance from us.   

Regards,   

Gowtham    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon