We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to syncronize viewed the rows of two sfspreadsheets ?

Hi Sf & users,

I have two SfSpreadsheet, shown left & right (say "SfSpreadsheet_Left" & SfSpreadsheet_Right) containing two different but complementary .xlsx
I would like the two to always display the same rows (but not necessary the same columns)

ie, if the user scrolls on the left, for example to visible rows 6 to 20, I would like the right SfSpreadsheet to scroll automatically to sthe ame rows
And same if user scrolls vertically on the right, the left to update its views
(note of course that I am speaking of the scrolling of the excel grid inside the control, not the native WPF scrollviewer around the control, that scrolls the control itself)

Fo other controls, I see the corresponding event or binding. What should be used for SfSpreadsheet ?
A XAML bindind would be ok for me, but also a code behing with some event solution would be OK
Any help please ?

Thanks,
F

3 Replies

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team October 10, 2016 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Fabrice Pin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have analyzed your query and prepared a sample based on your requirement. In this sample, you can set the changed scroll value in the Changed event of ScrollRows in active SpreadsheetGrid while scrolling vertically. Please find the Sample link below, 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

FF fff October 10, 2016 02:21 PM UTC

Hi all,

It's a jewel of nested events :
   a workbook event --> grid event --> scrollrows event --> that gets and updates the scroll bar value
very smart & works very good

Kanimozhi & Sf team --> a big THANK YOU to all !

BR,
F

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team October 11, 2016 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Fabrice Pin, 

Thank you for your update. 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon