We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

EnableTouch lead to big row items

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

126324 Oct 7,2016 05:13 AM Oct 11,2016 09:57 AM WPF 5
Tags: SfDataGrid
Paddy
Asked On October 7, 2016 05:13 AM

Hello,

i need in my application a datagrid with can be used via touch. Therefore i set the EnableTouch Property to true. Now the datagrid is more touch friendly but there some problems with at least the GridCheckBoxColumn (as attached).

Is there a workaround for showing the GridCheckBoxColumn correctly?

Regards

Attachment: CheckboxColumn_a1ac6567.zip

Sivakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 7, 2016 06:07 AM

Hi Patrick, 

You can increase the row height of SfDataGrid by setting SfDataGrid.RowHeight property to avoid clipping problem with CheckBox. 

Thanks, 
Sivakumar 

Paddy
Replied On October 7, 2016 06:54 AM

Thanks, but I don't really want to adjust the rowheight manually, isn't there a property for adjust the rowheight automatically?

Regards.
Patrick

Farjana Parveen Ayubb [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 10, 2016 08:14 AM

Hi Patrick, 

You can able to adjust the RowHeight based on the content using QueryRowHeight event in SfDataGrid. Please refer the UG link in below location, 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Paddy
Replied On October 10, 2016 10:43 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply, but this doesn't help. The auto height generated by the GridColumnSizer is still to small. (for the CheckBoxColumn). The only way to achieve it is to set the height manually, but this is not what i want.

I'll use a overwritten GridColumnSizer.

Regards Patrick

Sowndaiyan Paulpandi [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 11, 2016 09:57 AM

Hi Patrick,  

We need more details about your scenario. So could you please share the below details to us. It will be helpful for us to provide the better solution to you.

1)
Did you customize the Checkbox style?
2) If it is possible
, please share your application to us or else
please revert by modifying the below attached sample based on your application. It will be helpful for us to analyze further?

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126324/ze/RowHeight_-_WPF1387793260

Regards, 
Sowndaiyan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;