We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EnableTouch lead to big row items

Hello,

i need in my application a datagrid with can be used via touch. Therefore i set the EnableTouch Property to true. Now the datagrid is more touch friendly but there some problems with at least the GridCheckBoxColumn (as attached).

Is there a workaround for showing the GridCheckBoxColumn correctly?

Regards

Attachment: CheckboxColumn_a1ac6567.zip

5 Replies

SR Sivakumar R Syncfusion Team October 7, 2016 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

You can increase the row height of SfDataGrid by setting SfDataGrid.RowHeight property to avoid clipping problem with CheckBox. 

Thanks, 
Sivakumar 

PA Paddy October 7, 2016 10:54 AM UTC

Thanks, but I don't really want to adjust the rowheight manually, isn't there a property for adjust the rowheight automatically?

Regards.
Patrick

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team October 10, 2016 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

You can able to adjust the RowHeight based on the content using QueryRowHeight event in SfDataGrid. Please refer the UG link in below location, 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

PA Paddy October 10, 2016 02:43 PM UTC

Hi, thanks for your reply, but this doesn't help. The auto height generated by the GridColumnSizer is still to small. (for the CheckBoxColumn). The only way to achieve it is to set the height manually, but this is not what i want.

I'll use a overwritten GridColumnSizer.

Regards Patrick

SP Sowndaiyan Paulpandi Syncfusion Team October 11, 2016 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Patrick,  

We need more details about your scenario. So could you please share the below details to us. It will be helpful for us to provide the better solution to you.

1)
Did you customize the Checkbox style?
2) If it is possible
, please share your application to us or else
please revert by modifying the below attached sample based on your application. It will be helpful for us to analyze further?

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126324/ze/RowHeight_-_WPF1387793260

Regards, 
Sowndaiyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon