We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Striplines not working on Logarithmic Axis

Hello,

I am currently trying to display vertical striplines on a chart with a logarithmic primary axis.

The problem is that no striplines show up!

Are striplines not available when using log. axis, or is it me doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Thanh

5 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 10, 2016 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Thanh, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We are able to view the logarithmic axis strip line by setting the logarithmic value for Start and Width property of strip lines. We have prepared a demo sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Sample: LogStripline 

Regards, 
Devi 

TT Thanh Tomas Dang October 10, 2016 10:39 AM UTC

Hello Devi,

would it be possible to display striplines from 25 to 70 on the logarithmic axis in your example?

Thank you,
Thanh

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 11, 2016 07:24 AM UTC

Hi Thanh, 

Thanks for your update. 

The logarithmic axis strip line will render by converting the Start and Width value into its corresponding log value. We are able to achieve your requirement (log axis stripline from 25 to 70) by setting the following value as shown in below code snippet, 

<chart:LogarithmicAxis.StripLines> 
        <chart:ChartStripLine Start="1.399" Width="0.4665"/> 
  </chart:LogarithmicAxis.StripLines> 

We have prepared a demo sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Regards, 
Devi 

TT Thanh Tomas Dang October 11, 2016 08:09 AM UTC

Hello Devi,

thank you for the example - explains a lot about how it works. I'll have to work with that, then!

Thank you again,
Thanh

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 12, 2016 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Thanh, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon