We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print grid without row/col header

Hi, I would like to print the grid without the col header and the row header. I try this: grid1.Properties.PrintColHeader = False grid1.Properties.PrintRowHeader = False but when I preview or print the grid, it's with the header. What's wrong? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2002 05:58 AM UTC

These properties appear to be broken. I have logged this in our defect tracking system (ID 44). From your Direc-Trac home page, you can track this defect, and sign up to receive an email when it is corrected in a patch or release. In the meantime, you can avoid printing the headers by temporarily hiding them. this.gridControl1.BeginUpdate(); //may or may not want this this.gridControl1.Cols.Hidden[0] = true; this.gridControl1.Rows.Hidden[0] = true; GridPrintDocument pd = new GridPrintDocument(this.gridControl1, true); PrintPreviewDialog dlg = new PrintPreviewDialog() ; dlg.Document = pd; dlg.ShowDialog(); this.gridControl1.Cols.Hidden[0] = false; this.gridControl1.Rows.Hidden[0] = false; this.gridControl1.EndUpdate(false); //may or may not want this

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon