We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Print grid without row/col header

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1263 Oct 9,2002 04:53 AM Oct 10,2002 01:58 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Raphael Eschmann
Asked On October 9, 2002 04:53 AM

Hi, I would like to print the grid without the col header and the row header. I try this: grid1.Properties.PrintColHeader = False grid1.Properties.PrintRowHeader = False but when I preview or print the grid, it's with the header. What's wrong? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 10, 2002 01:58 AM

These properties appear to be broken. I have logged this in our defect tracking system (ID 44). From your Direc-Trac home page, you can track this defect, and sign up to receive an email when it is corrected in a patch or release. In the meantime, you can avoid printing the headers by temporarily hiding them. this.gridControl1.BeginUpdate(); //may or may not want this this.gridControl1.Cols.Hidden[0] = true; this.gridControl1.Rows.Hidden[0] = true; GridPrintDocument pd = new GridPrintDocument(this.gridControl1, true); PrintPreviewDialog dlg = new PrintPreviewDialog() ; dlg.Document = pd; dlg.ShowDialog(); this.gridControl1.Cols.Hidden[0] = false; this.gridControl1.Rows.Hidden[0] = false; this.gridControl1.EndUpdate(false); //may or may not want this

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;