We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Export to Excel

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

126279 Oct 5,2016 08:18 AM Oct 7,2016 06:09 AM WPF 3
Tags: GanttControl
Nyx Wallace
Asked On October 5, 2016 08:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to export a Gantt in Excel. I've managed to export the GridTreeControl using ExportToExcel on it, but it only export the left part, how about the planning part? Is there a similar method? Or do I have to create an ad hoc method?

Cheers
Antoine

Sridharan Gajendran [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2016 07:42 AM

Hi Antoine,   

Currently, we don’t have support to export the GanttChart to Excel. Please confirm whether you need to have image representation of GanttChart in the Excel sheet.   

Regards,   
Sridharan   

Nyx Wallace
Replied On October 6, 2016 09:20 AM

Hi Sridharan

No I need it to be editable, but thanks anyway for the answare, I'll come up with something.

Antoine

Sridharan Gajendran [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 7, 2016 06:09 AM

Hi Antoine, 

Thanks for the update. 

As Gantt chart part has predecessor links, progress bars and tasks, it is not possible to export it to excel which can be editable. It is only possible to export only grid part.  

Regards, 
Sridharan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;