We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding

Hello,

I have a question: how to add items from SystemPanel in OfficeMenu on RibbonControlAdv to Quick Access Toolbar via "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" form? They are not shown for any combo drop down option in ListBox on the left.

7 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team October 5, 2016 02:00 PM UTC

Hi Marcin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

In our RibbonControlAdv, we can add item from Main panel to QAT, but we didn’t provide support to add the items from System panel. Can you provide your exact requirement and the use case for this? We will update you further details based on your requirement. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

MK MARCIN KUROWSKI October 7, 2016 08:06 AM UTC

Hello,

Please look at attached example. If I choose "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" by right clicking on Quick Access Toolbar, I can add item1, item2 or item3 as only those are in MainPanel of OfficeMenu. I want to be able to add item4 and item5 as well, preferrably from the Start Menu group as well (the one you select in "Choose commands from" drop down). You can probably do it by boolean property, to be able to keep current behavior if desired.

Attachment: QAT_265d2992.rar

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team October 11, 2016 07:07 AM UTC

Hi Marcin,   

At present, RibbonControlAdv doesn’t have support to add items of the System panel into the Quick Access ToolBar. We have considered this requirement as a feature and logged a feature report for this. This feature will be included in one of our upcoming releases.   

Regards,   
Keerthana J.   

MK MARCIN KUROWSKI February 20, 2017 08:09 AM UTC

Hello,

Can I get an update on this feature? Is it implemented or not yet?

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Marcin, 

Currently, we have not implemented the support to add items of the System panel into the Quick Access ToolBar. This feature will be included in any our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

MK MARCIN KUROWSKI May 15, 2018 02:08 PM UTC

Hello,

Can I get an update on this feature? Is it maybe present in version 16.1.0.37?

GS Gokul Sainarayanan Syncfusion Team May 18, 2018 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Marcin,

As of now, we have not implemented the support to add items of System Panel into Quick Access Toolbar. We will implement this feature and it will be included in our Volume 3, 2018 release.

Regards,
Gokul S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon