We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to install nuget package

I installed the samples. I added the following line to my nuget.config

I then ran the following command:
nuget install "Syncfusion.EJ" -Prerelease
It appeared to successfully install some packages and then it failed with this message:
E:\work\personal\LeagueManager>nuget install "Syncfusion.EJ" -Prerelease
Feeds used:
https://nuget.org/api/v2/
http://vitro48.no.oracle.com/NugetServer/nuget
http://nuget.syncfusion.com/aspnetmvc
https://nuget.org/api/v2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\NuGetPackages\
Attempting to gather dependencies information for package 'Syncfusion.EJ.14.3600.0.49-preview2-final' with respect to project 'E:\work\personal\LeagueManager', targeting 'Any,Version=v0.0'
Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'Syncfusion.EJ.14.3600.0.49-preview2-final' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest'
Resolving actions to install package 'Syncfusion.EJ.14.3600.0.49-preview2-final'
Resolved actions to install package 'Syncfusion.EJ.14.3600.0.49-preview2-final'
Package 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cryptography.Internal.1.0.0' already exists in folder 'E:\work\personal\LeagueManager'
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cryptography.Internal 1.0.0' to E:\work\personal\LeagueManager
Package 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.Abstractions.1.0.0' already exists in folder 'E:\work\personal\LeagueManager'
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.Abstractions 1.0.0' to E:\work\personal\LeagueManager
Package 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.1.0.0' already exists in folder 'E:\work\personal\LeagueManager'
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor 1.0.0' to E:\work\personal\LeagueManager
Package 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers.1.1.0' already exists in folder 'E:\work\personal\LeagueManager'
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers 1.1.0' to E:\work\personal\LeagueManager
WARNING: Install failed. Rolling back...
An error occurred while downloading package 'Microsoft.CSharp.4.0.1 : ' from source 'https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/'.
Any idea what is going on here?

3 Replies

AK Abbas K Syncfusion Team September 30, 2016 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Reggie, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We are unable to reproduce this issue from our end. Please refer the below screenshot for more information.  

From your update it seems error occurred while downloading the “Microsoft.CSharp.4.0.1” package form source  “https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/”. Can you please ensure the below items before install the package? 

1.     Ensure the default NuGet feed link is added in your NuGet.config file. You can get the NuGet.config file from below location.  

{drive}:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NuGet 

For Ex: C:\Users\abbask\AppData\Roaming\NuGet 

2.     Ensure your .NET Core version as 1.0.1. If it’s not please update the .NET Core version to 1.0.1.   
3.     Ensure your machine internet connectivity before install the package.  

If still you have faced the issue please update us the below details to reproduce this issue at our end.  

1.     Operating System 
2.     NuGet.exe version which you have used.  

Thanks, 
Abbas K 

RB Reggie Burnett September 30, 2016 05:59 PM UTC

I'm still struggling with this.   I've managed some improvement.  What is the relationship between Syncfusion.EJ and Syncfusion.EJ.MVC?  Do I need both?   Your docs are not clear.

I have Syncfusion.EJ 14.3600 installed and the datetimepicker seemed to render but it wouldn't close.

I tried a couple of other controls and they simply render their type name.  I tried to follow your getting started guide and added the following in the home/index page.

@Html.EJ().Toolbar("editingToolbar").Items(s =>
                          {
                              s.Add().SpriteCssClass("LeftAlign_tool").TooltipText("Left");
                              s.Add().SpriteCssClass("CenterAlign_tool").TooltipText("Center");
                              s.Add().SpriteCssClass("RightAlign_tool").TooltipText("Right");
                              s.Add().SpriteCssClass("Justify_tool").TooltipText("Justify");
                          }).Items(s1 =>
                              {
                                  s1.Add().SpriteCssClass("Bold_tool").TooltipText("Bold");
                                  s1.Add().SpriteCssClass("Italic_tool").TooltipText("Italic");
                                  s1.Add().SpriteCssClass("StrikeThrough_tool").TooltipText("StrikeThrough");
                                  s1.Add().SpriteCssClass("Underline_tool").TooltipText("UnderLine");
                              }).Width("100%")

It simply rendered the single txt  "Toolbar".  Clearly something is still not right.

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 3, 2016 04:02 PM UTC

Hi Reggie,  

Query 1: I'm still struggling with this.   I've managed some improvement.  What is the relationship between Syncfusion.EJ and Syncfusion.EJ.MVC?  Do I need both?   Your docs are not clear. 

Solution: yes, now we need to refer the both EJ & EJ.MVC packages but we have renamed “EJ.MVC” to “Syncfusion.EJ.AspNet.Core” from volume 3, 2016 release.  

Please refer the below given UG Link  : 

Query 2: I have Syncfusion.EJ 14.3600 installed and the datetimepicker seemed to render but it wouldn't close. 

Solution: We suspect that you are using an older version of our script file (ej.web.all.min.js). Can you please ensure this at your side?   

Open the developer tools to navigate a console tab à type ‘ej.version’    

Since the reported issue occurs when jQuery.easing file has not been referred in the application (for the version lower than 14.3.0.49, we need to include jQuery.easing file)   
If you are using our latest version 14.3.0.49, then not necessary to refer the jQuery.easing external dependency file.   

If you were facing this issue with latest version 14.3.0.49, please share your view page and layout page where you have referred the all scripts and CSS files. Also, if you are facing any script error in console window, share those details to us.   

This will be helpful for us to analyze and provide the solution at the earliest.   

Query 3: I tried a couple of other controls and they simply render their type name.  I tried to follow your getting started guide and added the following in the home/index page. 

@Html.EJ().Toolbar("editingToolbar").Items(s => 
                          { 
                          }).Items(s1 => 
                              { 
                              }).Width("100%") 

It simply rendered the single txt  "Toolbar".  Clearly something is still not right. 

Solution : We had analyzed your code . We suggest you to use render function at the end of code in order to get the toolbar rendered correctly in ASP.NET Core 

Code: 

@{Html.EJ().Toolbar("editingToolbar").Orientation(Orientation.Horizontal).Items(s => 
            { 
            }).Items(s1 => 
            { 
            }).Width("300").Render(); 
        } 

We had prepared a sample for your requirement . Please refer the below given link: 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon