We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Watermark and Input field font sizes

I have successfully changed the dropdown text size, but I'm unable to format the watermark or input text size?

Code Sample ::

<Style x:Key="EquipAutoComp" TargetType="autocomplete:SfAutoComplete">
        <Setter Property="MinimumPrefixCharacters" Value="0" />
        <Setter Property="DropDownTextSize" Value="10" />
        <Setter Property="TextSize" Value="10" />
    </Style>

<autocomplete:SfAutoComplete
        x:Name="equipmentCurrentLocation"
        SuggestionMode = "StartsWith"
        AutoCompleteMode="SuggestAppend"
        Style="{StaticResource EquipAutoComp}"
        Watermark = "Start Typing For Current Location"
        AutoCompleteSource="{Binding EquipmentLocationNames, Mode=TwoWay}"
        HeightRequest="30"
        Grid.Row="1"
        Grid.Column="1"/>

Attachment: Screen_Shot_20160929_at_4.27.51_PM.png_2413a1bd.zip

7 Replies

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team September 30, 2016 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

We have fixed the mentioned issues with SfAutoComplete and included in our latest version of Syncfusion assemblies. We request you to upgrade to our latest version of Essential Studio which is available for download in the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/126177/essential-studio-2016-volume-3-release-v14-3-0-49-is-available-for-download 

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

SI Steve Ingels September 30, 2016 01:13 PM UTC

I just did this. Updated all of my packages and I'm still seeing the same issues. TextSize is the correct property for input box and watermark font size right?

Steve

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team October 3, 2016 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue”TextSize property of NumericTextBox is not working well in Xamarin.Forms iOS platform” at our end. And we have logged a defect report regarding the same.A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/

Regards,
Pavendhan K 

SI Steve Ingels February 3, 2017 09:40 PM UTC

I'm bringing this back. iOS was successfully fixed for the font size...but android was not.

I have the latest version. I'm also waiting for fixes re; scrolling in iOS with this component. 

Could someone pls help me to get this control working?

Thanks,

Attachment: Screen_Shot_20170203_at_4.35.20_PM.png_3c6042bf.zip

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team February 6, 2017 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

Query: Watermark and Input field Font size is not working well in Xamarin.Forms Android platform

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue “watermark and Input field Font size is not working well in Xamarin.Forms Android platform”.

We have created the sample for your convenience and please download the same from the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126198/ze/AutoComplete_(3)108892571 

Please modify your changes with the given sample and run the sample. If the issue persists, please revert with issue reproducing sample.

Please let us know if you have concern on this. 

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

SI Steve Ingels February 6, 2017 02:08 PM UTC

This is getting frustrating again... my example is in xaml, not code behind. Can you make this work in xaml?

Thanks,
Steve

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team February 8, 2017 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Steve,

We are deeply regret for providing samples in code behind instead of Xaml.

From your attached screenshot and previous code snippets we were able to reproduce the issue “AutoComplete exhibits different font size on different platform” at our end. And we have logged a defect report regarding the same. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon