We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Additional information: Section not defined "StyleSection".

I'm trying to generate the Report ProductList as in the example.
But when I do the import:

@RenderSection ("StyleSection")
@RenderSection ("ScriptReferenceSection")
@RenderSection ("SampleHeading")
@RenderSection ("ControlsSection")

I get the following message:

Additional information: Section not defined "StyleSection".

What I have to do?

1 Reply

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team September 30, 2016 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Lincoln, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We were unable to reproduce the sample issue at our end. We have prepared a new sample with render section and the sample is rendered properly without any error at our end. The mentioned sample issue might occur when StyleSection is not implemented in views of your application. So please implement the StyleSection in views to avoid the mentioned sample issue at your end.   

We have prepared the sample and it can be downloaded from, 

Please refer the below blogs for more information, 

If the issue still persists, then share the issue reproducible sample to validate the mentioned issue.   

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon