We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.SfDataGrid.XForms.Droid.PullToRefreshViewRenderer

Hi, 

I have this error : 'System.TypeLoadException : Could not load type 'Syncfusion.SfDataGrid.XForms.Droid.PullToRefreshViewRenderer' from assembly 'Syncfusion.SfDatagrid.XForms.Android, version 14.2451.0.32

I use Syncfusion 14.2451.0.32, i have Syncfusion.SfDatagrid.Android ; Syncfusion.SfDatagrid.XForms ; Syncfusion.SfDatagrid.XForms.Android ; Syncfusion.Data.Portable and Syncfusion.GridCommon.Portable in my .droid project 
And Syncfusion.Data.portable, Syncfusion.SfDatagrid.Xforms, Syncfusion.GridCommon.Portable in my project.

I use Xamarin 2.3.2.127

My project work perfectly in iOS, but not in Android, so i think it's a assembly error. 

When i debug (.droid), my datagrid is not null or empty, it had the same value that the iOS. 

I need to use a specific version of Xamarin ? Xamarin.Android ? I have the good packages ?  

Code : 

//Construc the datagrid ...
//Then
dataGrid.AllowPullToRefresh = true;
dataGrid.PullToRefreshCommand = new Command (ExecutePullToRefreshCommand);

async void ExecutePullToRefreshCommand ()
{
//My command refresh the grid
}

Thank's :) 

2 Replies

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team September 27, 2016 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Rosemond, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your query and we were not able to reproduce the reported issue on our side.  

We have prepared a sample by referred 14.2451.0.32 version of assemblies and installed Xamarin 2.3.2.127 Nuget package and the grid is loaded properly in Xamarin.Forms.Android. You can download our sample from the below link for your reference. 

Sample link: 

Also, please refer the below output screenshot: 

If you still facing the issue, please do revert us with modified sample reproducing the issue which will help us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

DS Divakar Subramaniam Syncfusion Team September 27, 2016 05:55 PM UTC

Hi Rosemond, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please ignore the previous update. 

We have checked your query and we were not able to reproduce the reported issue on our side.  

We have prepared a sample by referred 14.2451.0.32 version of assemblies and installed Xamarin 2.3.2.127 Nuget package and the grid is loaded properly in Xamarin.Forms.Android. You can download our sample from the below link for your reference. 

Also, please refer the below output screenshot: 

If you still facing the issue, please do revert us with modified sample reproducing the issue which will help us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Divakar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon