We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When using Ribbon form and adding ribbon Control there is a space above the ribbon control.

Dears,

there is a space above the Ribbon Control that I can not hide or remove.

1- I Created a RibbonForm

2- I Added a ribbonControlAdv

the form and ribbon border style are none but when run the application there is a space above the ribbon.

How can I remove or hide this space to let form displayed as the ribbon shape without any spaces.

Thanks and Best Regards

4 Replies

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team September 26, 2016 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Hassan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have added RibbonControlAdv in RibbonForm with the border style set to None, but we could not find any space above the Ribbon. Could you please share us a screenshot or further details regarding the customization used for the RibbonControlAdv in your application? Or else could you please replicate the behavior in the below provided sample. 

Regards, 
Vinothini.R 

JS Joao Santana replied to Vinothini November 11, 2016 06:52 PM UTC

Hi Hassan, 

We have added RibbonControlAdv in RibbonForm with the border style set to None, but we could not find any space above the Ribbon. Could you please share us a screenshot or further details regarding the customization used for the RibbonControlAdv in your application? Or else could you please replicate the behavior in the below provided sample. 

Regards, 
Vinothini.R 

I have the same problem. Using Office 2007 or Office 2010 styles are both fine, but with Office 2013 a space appears. I'm using Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 if this can help.

Attachment: Capturar_f82b00e9.rar

JS Joao Santana replied to Vinothini November 11, 2016 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Hassan, 

Regards, 
Vinothini.R 

I've downloaded and compiled the source you attached, and the space still appears. I'm sending a screenshot to show the space.

Attachment: Captura_de_Tela_(33)_26a1d8ef.rar

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team November 14, 2016 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Joao,  

Thank you for your update.  

We were able to reproduce the issue on our side and we have consider it as an issue. A support incident has been created to track the status of this issue under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,  
Vinothini.R    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon