We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Order of Legend in Bar Chart

Hello good day
I'm working with a chartcontrol and need to show the months of the year but not ordered chronologically, my query returns the following data:

June 500
July 300
August 200
September 250

when displaying the chart does not show the displays in disorder

August 200
July 300
June 500
September 250

attached a picture

Sorry for my Engli

Attachment: error_cf5435cb.zip

1 Reply

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team September 24, 2016 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Juan,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
We have analyzed your query and attached screenshot and tried to replicate the reported issue but unable to reproduce the issue at our end. So we have prepared a sample for you reference and attached in the below location. 

Please find the output of the sample below 

In the above attached sample, x axis labels rendered in the order which we have specified in sample. 

And if you still face any concern, kindly revert us the following details to reproduce the issue and we will provide you solution sooner. 
v  Please revert us with complete runnable your sample or modify the attached sample as per scenario along with replication steps. 

v  Whether you have bind the X axis values is date time or string values. 
v  How did you get the data from [Database or any] to bind the series in chart and if data from database, kindly revert that too. 

Please let us know if you have any concern.  

Regards, 
Saravana Kumar K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon