We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Airline Reservation

Hi,

I am trying to design a classroom seating plan similar to the airline reservation diagram demo. But i couldn't quite get around with the example which seems to have different properties for the Diagram class.

Could you please help me with a sample project which is similar to airline reservation.

Thank you.

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2016 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Indrani, 
We have created an airline reservation sample and it is available in the below link for download. 
You can get the airline reservation sample location from the dashboard. Please follow the below steps. 

1.        Run the dashboard->ASP.NET MVC 
2.       Click EXPLORE SAMPLES 

3.       Please follow the physical path to get the sample file from the dashboard. 

[$Sample location] \Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\14.2.0.28\MVC\Samples\web\Areas\AirlineReservation  

4.       Please follow the physical path to get the CSS and script file from the dashboard. 

CSS file 
[$Sample location]\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\14.2.0.28\MVC\Samples\web\Content\ej\  

·         ej.widgets.core.min.css 
·         default-theme\ej.theme.min.css 

Script file 
              [$sample location]\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\14.2.0.28\MVC\Samples\web\Scripts\ej 
·         ej.web.all.min.js 
             [$sample location]\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\14.2.0.28\MVC\Samples\web\Scripts\AirLineReservation  
·         DiagramCommon.js 
               Also you can refer the common script file(jQuery file) from the below location 
               [$sample location]\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\14.2.0.28\MVC\Samples\web\Scripts 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon