We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrolling without necessarily zooming, to make all categories display

I have a bar graph with a lot of Categories. There are too many to fit all of the text on the screen, so it only displays every other Catrgory label, even though I have manually set Interval to 1.  I do not want any Category labels to be skipped, because the user might not even realize that those categories exist.

I'm fine with the user having to scroll to see all of the categories, as long as it doesn't skip any.  I'd like it to display every category label, without skipping any, until it runs out of room on the screen. Then, the user can scroll to see the rest of the categories. What settings should I set to accomplish this?

3 Replies

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Joseph Martinez,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have prepared a sample as per your requirement using 'AutoScrollingDelta' property. Using this feature, you can view the fixed range of data points and you can pan to view the other data by setting ScrollingEnabled’ property to true. Please find the sample from the below location.  

Regards,  
Yuvaraj  

JM Joseph Martinez September 24, 2016 05:44 AM UTC

Thanks, that worked great!

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team September 26, 2016 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Joseph Martinez,  

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solutions work. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon