We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RangeColumnSeries not rendering tooltips correctly

RangeColumnSeries look to have an issue rendering tool tips.  I have a chart that includes a RangeColumnSeries and a line series – I define a tooltip and associate it with both – you can see in the attached images the tooltip renders find when tapping on the line series (black with red text) however only a small part of the tooltip in an odd teardrop shape renders when tapping on the RangeColumnSeries (light blue with red text).

Attachment: tooltipnotworking_17e0e195.zip

3 Replies

JC Jaikrishna Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue. We have prepared a sample based on your screenshots and it can be downloaded from the below location 

If you are still facing the issue, please revert us with the modified sample which would be helpful for us to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Jaikrishna C 

JL Jeff Lindborg September 22, 2016 10:30 PM UTC

well, your sample shows just a blank white page for Android and I don't feel like horsing around with it to make it work.

Regardless - my template looks about identical to yours - iOS works fine for both line and the rangecolumnSeries - on Android the line series works ok but the rangeColumnSeries does not producing the odd rendering I included in the original post - it's using the same exact template definition for both charts.  Not real sure how you can conclude I must be doing something wrong... there's obviously a bug here. 

regardless, I'll just turn the feature off for the rangeseriescolumn on Android and tell my users to tap on the line series only instead.

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team September 23, 2016 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Jeff Lindborg,

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon