We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

.Net framework 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 support

Hi,

Does .Net Framework 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 supported by below versions of Syncfusion.

Syncfusion - 10.2.0.56

Syncfusion - 12.1.0.43

Regards

3 Replies

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team September 21, 2016 02:38 PM UTC

Hi Dattatraya,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

No, Any of the Syncfusion version doesn’t support .Net Framework v4.6.1 and v4.6.2. We are providing the assemblies with Visual Studio native framework. So, we don’t provide the Syncfusion assemblies in .Net Framework v4.6.1 and v4.6.2. You can use .Net framework v4.6 Syncfusion controls in Visual Studio 2015.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

BS Brian Stewart December 2, 2016 09:20 PM UTC

Sorry to hijack this thread but just want to confirm

There are no plans to add support for 6.1 or 6.2 ?

I'm looking to move away from Telerik controls and use Syncfusion but on installation I noticed (within a .core application ) that I couldnt install the controls due to no support for 4.6.1 which is what my app currently uses

Is there any way around this ? 

Note: using Sync Fusion for aspnet core

MM Manikandan Mariappan Syncfusion Team December 5, 2016 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Brian Stewart, 

Currently, we have not provided our Syncfusion (ASP.NET Core) packages to any specific target framework. We have provided a package based on .NET Core release version (1.0). This version packages will be working good in the mentioned framework (4.6.1 & 4.6.2) applications. 
To know more about ASP.NET Core configuration and a sample creation related concerns. Please refer the below getting started link. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Manikandan Mariappan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon