We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with properties labels - EjDiagram

Hi,

I've got a problem with your ejDiagram control. I've added 4 simple elements to the example below - some are the Flow type, some are the BPMN type.
In both cases clicking at element below diagram allows me to change font size, but it works properly only with flow type elements.

Other parameters like colour, bold, etc. work fine for both types of controls in the same way, there is a problem only with parameters of labels.

Additionally I enclose jsplaygroundand with examples of this situation:
Flow shape:

Thanks in advance for solving my problem.

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 21, 2016 05:51 AM UTC

Hi Karol, 

Please use Diagram’s client side updateLabel method to resolve your reported issue which allows the user to update the label at runtime. We have modified your JSPlayground link and provided below. 

BPMNShape: 

FlowShape: 

Please refer to the below KB link for more details 

In your JSPlayground link, the label fontSize is working for the flowShape alone and not works for the BPMNShape. This is due to you have set the currentNode.labels[0].fontSize = size; for the flow shape and BPMN shape. So the flow shapes is a single node and the labels changes is reflected directly while updating node but the BPMN shape is a group node and has more children. So the labels changes is not reflected directly while updating the node. you need to use our diagram’s client side updateLabel method to update the labels at runtime.  

Regards, 
Shyam G 

KW Karol Wlodarek September 21, 2016 01:04 PM UTC

Thanks for reply.
It's works great.

Regards, 
Karol

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 05:10 AM UTC

Hi Karol, 

Thanks for your compliment. 

Regards, 
Shyam G