We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Set Focus to a Row

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12604 Apr 4,2004 11:05 PM Apr 5,2004 04:04 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Rajiv
Asked On April 4, 2004 11:05 PM

Hi, I am using Databound Essetail grid. I want to now how can i set focus(or select) to a row in grid dynamically. Thanks and Regards, Rajiv

Rajiv
Replied On April 5, 2004 12:07 AM

Got the Answer. I am using following code to set the focus: gridAlarmDetails.Selections.Clear(); gridAlarmDetails.Selections.Add(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfo.Row(RowIndex)); gridAlarmDetails.CurrentCell.Deactivate(false); gridAlarmDetails.CurrentCell.Activate(RowIndex, ColumnIndex+1); gridAlarmDetails.Refresh(); Regards, Rajiv >Hi, > >I am using Databound Essetail grid. I want to now how can i set focus(or select) to a row in grid dynamically. > >Thanks and Regards, >Rajiv

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 5, 2004 04:04 AM

You might try calling grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo. This deactivates the old current cell and activates the new currentcell all in one call.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;