We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to configure Syncfusion JS via Aurelia CLI?

Hello, 

How do I configure Syncfusion JavaScript for use with Aurelia via Aurelia CLI?

3 Replies

KT Karthick T Syncfusion Team September 15, 2016 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Alexei,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

The Aurelia-CLI use a RequireJS to load libraries which doesn’t support more complex path mappings and we were working on improvements of aurelia-syncfusion-bridge case by case. We consider “Aurelia-CLI support for aurelia-syncfusion-bridge” as an improvement and added it to our feature request list. You can track the status of this requirement through our support website using the below link.   

Moreover, the JSPM module configuration is not supported by Aurelia-CLI.   

As for now, we recommend you to use aurelia-syncfusion-bridge with JSPM module loader. Please refer the below links to getting started with Syncfusion Aurelia components.   

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 
Thanks, 
Karthick T 

ZL Zeze Lazo June 19, 2017 07:27 AM UTC

You can do it manually i will update this answer with a blog post really soon because I'm testing it now.

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Zeze Lazo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We already documented the steps “Integration of aurelia-syncfusion-bridge with Aurelia CLI” in our help documentation. Refer to the below UG link for the same. 

Also thanks for your interest towards to our aurelia-syncfusion-bridge.  

Please let us know if you need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon