We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

2 ejchart controls on one form

Hello,
I am able to successfully combine several different types of controls (ejmap, ejchart and ejRangeNavigator for example) on the same screen. But as soon as I try to put ejchart controls on the same screen the 2 ejchart sections do not render. I can test any one of the two in combination with other controls, but more than one ejchart on the same screen does not want to render (blank section).
Thanks in advance and also thank you for the great Lightswith HTML controls.
Johan Boot

3 Replies

SK Sanjith Kesavan Syncfusion Team September 12, 2016 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Johan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We have analyzed your query and tried to replicate the reported issue. But the reported issue is not reproduced at our end. So we have prepared the sample as per your requirement. Please find the sample from the below location. 

Please find the screenshot of the above sample. 

In the above sample we have placed 2 chart controls on the same screen. And it is rendering properly.  

So If you are still facing concern, please let us know by modifying the attached sample along with the replication procedure. Or else please provide the sample, in which reported issue is reproduced. And also please let us know your Essential Studio version details. This will be helpful for us to find and fix the issue sooner. 

Regards, 
Sanjith. 

JB Johan Boot September 12, 2016 01:33 PM UTC

Hello Sanjith,

Thanks for the quick response and sample application sent. 

Through testing against your sample, I was able to identify the issue, and resolve my problem.

The issue occurred in my case when there were 2 or more charts on the same form, connecting to the same internal LS data source (not using json string). Only the last chart being rendered will show. To resolve, I had to add a new data connection for each chart.

Thanks for the help, and keep up the great support and Lightswitch controls! Lightswitch rocks!

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team September 13, 2016 05:02 AM UTC

Hi Johan, 
Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Jayavigneshwaran 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon