We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Row height

Hi,

How can i set the row height for each row in a schedule with ScheduleType=TimeLine?

Thanks

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 8, 2016 05:52 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have checked and could you please share more details about your query? Since the provided was not sufficient regarding “Setting height for rows in schedule TimeLineView (WPF)”. Schedule height between the intervals can be set by IntervalHeight property in Schedule, please revert us with more information and your requirement with screenshots if possible? It will be helpful for us to analyze on your requirement and provide you a possible solution.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

JO John September 8, 2016 06:31 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I added a screenshot. I need to set the height for each row (Row 1, Row 2, Row 3 etc).
So for example Row 1 and Row 3 should have a height of 40 pixels and Row 2 a height of 100 pixels.
I hope i'm clear enough.

Attachment: Knipsel_cd8808c4.zip

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 9, 2016 01:13 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thank you for the update.

As of now we don’t have direct support for "Setting height for rows in UWP Schedule TimeLine View" and your requirement of can be achieved by setting TimeLineViewRowCount to the Schedule. As per the implementation schedule control will share the space depends on the count of resource, by setting RowCount you can increase the height of the schedule. Please find the below code example,

[c#] 
Schedule.TimeLineViewRowCount = 2;

We have also prepared simple sample based on your requirement, please find the sample below,

Sample link: ScheduleResourceSample_WPF 

Please let us know if you have any further query on this.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon