We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Add Tooltip to the pointer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125725 Sep 6,2016 04:38 PM Sep 8,2016 06:52 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: CircularGauge
Michael Bombardi
Asked On September 6, 2016 04:38 PM

I've been trying to implement a tool tip hover to the pointer of the gauge. I have multiple pointers being added and having the additional data accesssible as I hover of them would be extremely helpful to the users when viewing this control. Is there anyway I am able to get the tooltip to work in this fashion. I've checked the documentation and it appears that this may not be a part of the functionality for the pointer.

Dharanidharan Dharmasivam [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 8, 2016 06:52 AM

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have analyzed your query. Currently  we don’t have tooltip support for pointers in the circular gauge, so we have created a feature request for your requirement. And also a support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;