We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How I can update the ejGrid after inserting a record?

Hello
I have a ejGrid (ej.DataManager) in JavasScript with crud functions and a search engine on the client side (remoteSaveAdaptor), my problem is to insert a new record is saved in the bd (postgres) but ejGrid is not updated.
How I can update the ejGrid after inserting a record?
user_id is serial in bd

Thank you

Attachment: syncfusion_pregunta_e32d284e.zip

1 Reply

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team September 6, 2016 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Andres, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have analyzed your query and we suspect that you have enabled isIdentity property of columns in grid as true. So when adding the data the particular integer column will get auto incremented and will be added in the last row of the grid. 

Also please refer the following link of how we used to insert, delete and update the data for grid control in PHP.  

In the above link we have used the adaptor type as UrlAdaptor. Instead of that we can use RemoteSaveAdaptor in grid to perform the CRUD Operations. 

Please refer the following link of RemoteSaveAdaptor in grid. 

If you still face the issue please get back to us with the following details, 
1.       Share the screenshot of the issue you have faced. 
2.       Please ensure whether it is added in the last row of grid? 
3.       Share the video of the issue. 
4.       If possible please reproduce the issue in the attached sample which is in the blog link. 
The provided information will help us to analyze the issue and provide you the response as early as possible, 

Please let us know if you need further assistance, 

Regards,
Manisankar Durai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon