We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error

Hi, I've updated the controls, and now, when I show a chart I've get an error, and the page is not load correctly.

The page

The chart is not loaded the page is not load correctly.

Any idea?

3 Replies

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team September 6, 2016 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
We have analyzed your query and tried to replicate the reported issue but unable to reproduce the issue. So please ensure the following configuration steps with web.config file in your sample. 

Step #1 : To ensure the required to render chart “assembly” are registered at assemblies section. 

[Web.config] 
   <assemblies> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web" /> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ" /> 
   </assemblies> 

Step #2: To ensure the “namespace” are registered for assemblies at controls section.   

[Web.config] 
<controls> 
        <add  namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web" tagPrefix="ej"/> 
        <add  namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.DataVisualization.Models" assembly="Syncfusion.EJ" tagPrefix="ej"/> 
</controls> 

Step #3: To ensure the requires scripts to render chart in the ASPX Page 

[ASPX] 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/jquery.globalize.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js"></script> 
                    <%--or--%> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/jquery-2.1.4.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/jquery.globalize.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.core.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.data.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.chart.all.min.js"></script> 

In the above script reference, if you wish to render chart only, then you can use ej.chart.min.js file with ej.core.min.js and ej.data.min.js files only and no need to refer the ej.web.all.min.js file in the script reference. 

And we have also made a simple chart sample for your reference and attached in the below location 

And please find the output of the sample below 

Please refer the below link to know more details about create the simple chart sample. 

And also please refer the below link to know more details about how create the asp.net application  

And if you still face any concern, kindly revert us with following details to reproduce the issue and we will provide you solution sooner. 

v  Your sample or modify the attached sample as per scenario along with replication steps. 
v  Please attach the clear screenshot of error thrown. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Saravana Kumar K 

MA Manolo September 7, 2016 07:09 AM UTC

Ok, I've a problem in my web.config.

Thanks!

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team September 8, 2016 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Saravana Kumar K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon