We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Save button in the toolbox

Hi.

Is there a way to put a "Save" button in the PDF Viewer toolbox?

I would like that the user can save the PDF document in your PC.

Thank you

5 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team August 31, 2016 06:43 AM UTC

Hi Sidnei, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have included the download button in our default toolbar for saving the PDF document and it is available in our latest Essential Studio Version 14.2.0.32. You can download the same from the following location https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/125638/essential-studio-2016-volume-2-service-pack-release-v14-2-0-32-available-for-download 

Please let us know if have any other concerns. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

SV Sidnei V Lavandoski September 1, 2016 03:00 AM UTC

Hi Akshaya.

I tested with new version 4.2.0.32 and really there is a download button in the toolbox.

However, when I tested the Localization example, when I put the mouse over the download button a Javascript headerText error occours:
Line: 10
Error: Is not possible get the property 'headerText' from indefined reference or null (the original error was in Brazilian Portuguese language)

If I change the language to en-US the example works correctly.

The Code bellow works only with Locate commented.

@(Html.EJ().PdfViewer("pdfviewer").ServiceUrl("../../api/PdfViewer")
            //.Locale("pt-BR")
            .PdfService(Syncfusion.JavaScript.PdfViewerEnums.PdfService.Local))

Thank you again

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 1, 2016 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Sidnei, 

Thank you for your update. 

We have created the Localization sample with header text for download button and you can download the same from the following location  

Also we have shared you the Localization.cshtml in the following location 

Kindly replace this file in the sample installed in the location $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\EssentialeStudio\14.2.0.32\Samples\MVC\Samples\Web\Views\PdfViewer\Localization 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

SV Sidnei V Lavandoski September 2, 2016 03:09 AM UTC

Hi Akshaya.

I download the example and localization.cshtml file and appears that the error still the same.

Are there scripts changed? The error occours in the ej.web.all.min.js file.

Again, the error occour only when I change the language other than en-US.

Thank you.

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 2, 2016 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Sidnei, 

We have created a new incident under your account for the issue “Header text is missing for download button”. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents   

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  

Regards,  
Akshaya.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon