We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error to apply filter columns

Hi,

I have a problem when I want use the filter column of my GridGoupingControl.

I only have one table without relations.

If I do a group the grid works well but if I use the filter text or button the form send a error message: "Can´t convert object type 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.Grid.MaxlenghtSummary' to type 'Syncfusion.Grouping.FilterBarChoisesSummary'  "

Thanks

Attachment: syncfusion_1150510f.rar

1 Reply

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team August 30, 2016 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Mel, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.   

We have tried to reproduce your scenario at our end. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce your scenario and here we have provided the sample.   
Please provide the following details to find the cause of the issue.  
·         Please provide the current Syncfusion product version that you are using? 
·         It seems that you have set Culture in your application. If so, provide us the Culture details of your application. 
·         If possible, provide us a video or check whether the reported scenario occurs at your end with the below sample. If the below sample differs from your customization, please modify the below sample to reproduce your reported scenario. 

Sample link: DataGrid 

Regards,   
Mohanraj G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon