We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can I create pdf for my app?

Hi I tried this amazing product. I created my first PDF without efforts. Amazing ... And congratulations to programmers. They did a fantastic job. My only question: can I use your your library without paying? I am an individual developer and I created only one application. My annual turnover is below a million dollars. So I can use your library freely? Right? Also paid app?

I read the following instructions to the site
www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense

I wanted to be sure. Thanks so much.

3 Replies

EP Ed Potter Syncfusion Team August 23, 2016 12:32 PM UTC

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion.  To be eligible for the Community License, your company must have less than $1 million US in total annual revenue and 5 or fewer developers.  If you are doing development on behalf of another company, then you must register their details with us, and they would need to be licensed accordingly as well.

Please let us know if you indeed meet both of these qualifications., or have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Ed Potter 

GP Gianfranco Percopo August 23, 2016 01:38 PM UTC

OK thank you very much. I will not develop for another club. I develop for myself and I do not reach the annual gross turnover. My concern was due if at the time of PDF generation appeared suddenly an "evaluation copy" message. I tested the application on the simulator Visual Studio and is perfect. Thanks for solving my doubts.

EP Ed Potter Syncfusion Team August 24, 2016 01:09 PM UTC

Hello Gianfranco,
Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate the feedback, and encourage people like you that like what they see with Syncfusion to share their experience on social media.

As long as you are developing what is shipped as a finished application that cannot be extended or modified at the development environment level by your end users, then since you meet both the revenue and developer requirements, then you are free to use the Community License.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon