We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Video tutorials

Hi there,

first of all I would like to thank you for the incredible product, and I have a query regarding video tutorials, will there ever be a series regarding the use of the controls that is
from a beginner/student perspective? I'm a university student and at the moment we are doing a team project and I stumbled upon your company via the Microsoft Dev Center and I though I would propose to use your product, however, I'm finding a bit too overwhelming trying to figure out how to use the controls specially because I'm a visual learner, I understand that I may be asking for a lot specially when you offer a free community license which by the way I signed up for and thank you for that. I reckon it would be of great help to a lot of people

kind regards

Alexis

5 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 22, 2016 05:45 AM UTC

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for using our Syncfusion Products.

The Community License provides free access to all the Syncfusion products for individual developers and small businesses. So please follow the below link:

Community License: https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense

By acquiring this license, you can able to access our Products.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

AS Alexis Sosa August 22, 2016 05:56 AM UTC

Hi there,
thanks for the prompt reply, my question was regarding video tutorials will you guys ever have a series that teach how to use the product?
or is there anywhere that you could point me to, I've tried web searches and I'm not being able to find  any video tutorials that focus on the basics, as mentioned I'm more of a visual learner
and I've started reading the user guide but videos would help me a lot, thank you

regards
Alexis

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 24, 2016 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for your update.

Currently, we don't have a video tutorial to demonstrate about our products. We have already planned to implement this and you can expect this in the future. 
Regards, 
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

KH khadir August 18, 2018 03:44 PM UTC

Hi, I am using devexpress now it has good features and also video tutorials. I also interested in your controls and I search alot about video tutorials but i failed.
can you please provide me link of video tutorials so that i can know more about your controls in detail?

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 20, 2018 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Khadir, 

Thank you for your update. 

As we have mentioned on our previous update, as of now we don’t have video tutorial to demonstrate about our controls. We have planned this feature and it will be available in any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Senthil 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon