We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Feedback Form

Hello,

The new feedback form on the Syncfucion web site is very nice.  I would like to implement something similar in on of my sites.

Would you be willing to share the model and back end code on this forum?  

And, how do you monitor the incoming feedback?

Thank you,
Randy Craven

3 Replies

NG Nithya G Syncfusion Team November 23, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Randy,

We have created a support incident under your account to follow up your requirement.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know the concerns if any.

Regards,

Nithya G.

FE fernando August 16, 2016 07:44 PM UTC

how can i change the format of diagram in horizontal and vertical using a new window  in WPF, when selecting a combobox when clicking in the button of  interface generation.

Video example

Attachment: when_i_select_the_combobox_and_select_the_type_of_sheet_1c27f53c.rar

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team August 17, 2016 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Fernando,  

Requirement:” Need to change the orientation(vertically/horizontally) of the Diagram using new window when selecting a ComboBox”.  

We have analyzed and created a simple sample to achieve your requirement by using PageOrientation property of the PageSettings, it is used to decide the Orientation of the Diagram. We have provided a sample and Documentation link to represent this. Please refer to the sample and online documentation link as below.    

Sample Link:125433

Online Documentation link: 

Regards,  
Keerthivasan R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon