We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboboxAdv - Change Background when I want select item and when I clicked on ComboBoxAdv

Hi, I'm Konrad and I heave a problem.

I want change background color when I clicked on ComboBoxAdv (MouseOver is true) and when  I want select item (color of the selected item)

This is image which shows the my problem : https://zapodaj.net/images/aaedc7ec891e8.jpg

<a rel='nofollow' href=https://zapodaj.net/images/aaedc7ec891e8.jpg</a>

Thx for help :)

5 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team August 17, 2016 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Konrad, 

Thank you for contacting syncfusion support. 

We have prepared sample to change the Selected item color on MouseOver. In this sample we have override the Metro style in App.Xaml file and change the color in MouseOver and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

Please let us know whether it is helpful. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

UN Unknown August 17, 2016 05:20 PM UTC

This is a great answer, thank you very much.

But in this example, I have three problems more.

1. I do not know how to change the color of the arrows from blue to gray when I clicked on ComboBox.

2. How to change color from blue to red, for example, when I clicked on the item.

3. Where is defined gray color (when I clicked on ComboBox)

If I am too inquisitive, I sorry but I'm just starting "to play" with editing basic styles :)

By the way: Syncfusion it is a very interesting tool :)

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team August 18, 2016 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Konrad,   

Thank you for your compliment.  

Query 1: 1. I do not know how to change the color of the arrows from blue to gray when I clicked on ComboBox.   

The arrow background can be changed in ComboBox style for ToggleButton, where we have written the trigger condition when “IsChecked” property gets “True”.   

Query 2: How to change color from blue to red, for example, when I clicked on the item.   

For this requirement, you can change the border(named “Bd”) under ComboBoxItemAdv style, where “IsPressed” property is triggered to “True”   

Query 3: Where is defined gray color (when I clicked on ComboBox)   

You can use “IsMouseOver” property in the Trigger condition of the ToggleButton style to change the color of ComboBox when hovering the mouse. In ToggleButton, ComboBoxAdv color is defined based on the target name “chrome1”.   

We have prepared sample, in which we have changed the MouseOver, Selected color of ComboBoxAdv and its items. Please download it from the below location.   

Please let us know, whether it helps you.   

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

UN Unknown August 18, 2016 03:47 PM UTC

Great!

Now I've got what I needed. I don't expect the sample project and I am pleasantly surprised. I appreciate it.

Thank you again :)

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team August 19, 2016 06:09 AM UTC

Hi Konrad, 

Thank you for your appreciation.

We are glad that your requirement was met. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon