We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to install controls for working in host free

Hi Friends

Ok this is my problema, I have a host free in somee.com, I test my app in my laptop with iis express and work prefectly but when i upload my app to Somee this send me this error
Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.2450.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
I guess that is because I haven´t installed controls syncfuction, could someone tell me what I can do.
Any help will be greatly appreciated

6 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team August 15, 2016 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

This error occurs only if “Syncfusion.EJ.Web” assembly is not properly referred in your application. The assemblies are usually referred from GAC, please check the version of the assemblies installed into the GAC. Please install v14.2450.0.26 if it is not available in the GAC. If the assemblies are referred from Bin folder, then please remove the assembly version details in the Web.Config file. you need to properly refer all the required assemblies to avoid this error.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Prince

ER Edwin Romero August 15, 2016 02:58 PM UTC

Thanks a lot for your help I could resolved my problema :)

ER Edwin Romero August 15, 2016 03:28 PM UTC

I so sorry I think that I spoke very soon, I need further assistance.
I found dll in gac version v14.2450.0.26, I copy this version in my bin and update my host, but  error continued  you were so kind to explain a little more detail or refer any document that say me  how to do

When I list my bin in  my project, this dll not found  so I update manually the bin of my host.

Sorry for my english I hope that I had been able to explain

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team August 16, 2016 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Edwin,   

Thanks for your update.   

We would like to let you know that,” assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.2450.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' could not be loaded.” issue might have occurred due to “Syncfusion.EJ.Web” assembly is not referred properly in the sample. To resolve this issue, please include the “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” assembly in your sample and refer that assembly in web.config file. “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” assembly will be available in the following location,   

“<Installed Location>\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\14.2.0.26\precompiledassemblies” 
Also, please refer the below KB to resolve the reported issue and please find the below link for same: 
In the above link, we have discussed on the solution for resolving the exception “Syncfusion.EJ” dll doesn’t loaded”. The same solution applies for the exception that you have reported in your update. So please try the mentioned solution in your project. 

If Syncfusion DLL files are referred from the GAC location, then we have to remove the local “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” file in the corresponding project bin location or if we referring the Syncfusion DLL files from the local bin location instead of GAC, we have to remove the assembly reference version in web.config file to avoid conflict over GAC.   

<compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5"> 
      <assemblies> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ" /> 
        <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web" /> 
      </assemblies> 
    </compilation> 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.  
Regards, 
Kasithangam 

ER Edwin Romero August 18, 2016 10:54 PM UTC

Thank you very much for your support  I could resolve my problem, I just want to leave documented if anyone has a similar problem in the future.
In my case despite copy a my folder "BIN"  file "Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll" this not work but I noted that I had two locations where this file was:

1) Windows\assembly\gac_msil.......
and
2) windows\microsoft.net\assembly\gac_msil

I had copied version of location number 1 and this not work, so I changed locations and copied the version of location 2 and voilà
regards

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team August 19, 2016 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Edwin,   

Thanks for your update.   

Query 1: I just want to leave documented if anyone has a similar problem in the future. In my case despite copy my folder "BIN” file "Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll" this not work    

We have a KB link for the similar issue “assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.2450.0.26, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' could not be loaded” which is updated in the previous update. And also you can get the Syncfusion DLL files from the installed location and stored that in a bin location. Now refer the DLL files from the bin location. “Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll” assembly will be available in the following location,     

“<Installed Location>\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\14.2.0.26\precompiledassemblies”   

Query 2: I had copied version of location number 1 and this not work, so I changed locations and copied the version of location 2 and voilà   

Assemblies are stored in GAC location based on the framework version. The default GAC location for .NET framework 4 version is “windows\microsoft.net\assembly\gac_msiand earlier version of .NET framework, GAC location is “Windows\assembly\gac_msil”. Please find the link for the same:   

Regards,   
Kasithangam   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon