We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Kindly help implementing pull to refresh.

Hi,

I added the PCl and iOS Unified references for pull to refresh component and upon trying to added the control in the xaml file, i'm getting error saying "type syncfusion:SfPullToRefresh  not found in Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.PullToRefresh"

Code:

x:Class="xxxxyyyy" xmlns:syncfusion="using:Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.PullToRefresh">
   <ContentPage.Content>
   <syncfusion:SfPullToRefresh>
      <Grid RowSpacing="0" x:Name="mainGrid">

Kindly assist . Would really appreciate help on this. Is it due to versions ? Or am i missing Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.PullToRefresh reference file which I'm not able to find.

Im using 
Xamarin studio 5.10. 
syncfusion .26 version

7 Replies

MV Mohana V Syncfusion Team August 15, 2016 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Vijai,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Currently, we are validating your query about "PullToRefresh reference error" and we will update you further details about this in one business day(August 16, 2016).

Regards,
Mohana V

MV Mohana V Syncfusion Team August 16, 2016 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Vijai,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further validated your query and found that the reference should be in below format.

Please refer to the following snippet to reference the PullToRefresh in Xaml:

xmlns:syncfusion="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.SfPullToRefresh.XForms;assembly=Syncfusion.SfPullToRefresh.XForms"

Regards,
Mohana V

SH shinypix August 18, 2016 02:29 PM UTC

Would you be able to provide a working sample for SfPullToRefresh?
It looks like the documentation/overview is very old or broken.

Regards

SG Sri Gayathri Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team August 19, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, 

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement and please find the sample from below location 

Regards, 
Sri Gayathri 

AN Anet December 30, 2016 05:55 AM UTC

I have tried to run this sample in my Tab 4(Kitkat - 4.4.2) and it doesn't work. I am not able to pull it.

AN Anet December 30, 2016 11:28 AM UTC

And also I want to know how to use SfPullToRefresh with SfListView.

MV Mohana V Syncfusion Team January 3, 2017 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Vijai,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Query: "Not able to pull in Tab 4(Kitkat - 4.4.2)"

We have modified the sample to achieve your requirement and please find the sample from the below link,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/PullToRefreshSample_(1)1696758150 

Query: "How to use SfPullToRefresh with SfListView"

Currently, we are facing some issues while trying to achieve your requirement. So, the issue fix will be included in our up coming volume 1, 2017 release which is expected to be released on first week of February, 2017.

Regards,
Mohana V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon