We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Set colour for entire application

Hi all

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but how do i change the theme and colour for all my forms and child controls?!

I've used the skinmanager to set the theme to Metro but every control defaults to a blue colour.  I'm having the change the MetroColor property on every control i add because the skinmanager only allows me to specify Metro as the theme?  So every ComboBoxAdv, tabcontroladv, etc. is defaulting to this blue.

Any help appreciated.

1 Reply

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 15, 2016 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Phill,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

To apply the theme and color for the control in the Form , we need to write the Visual Style for each controls. We have prepared a workaround that tries to meet your requirement. In our sample, we have applied the style using SkinManager, by using this you can apply the style for all the controls loaded in the form which having the same Visual Style. By using this, you can able to set metro style for all the controls in form. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: WindowsFormsApplication195_Modified 
Please check our sample and let us know whether it meets your requirement. If not kindly brief about your requirement clearly by providing screenshot. It would be helpful for us to procced further on this.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon