We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

starting Syncfusion

Hello I am new to Syncfusion and also in Xamarin. But I'm working with an application and implemented the Sfschedule as shown in the documentation. But it throws me errors both
Scheduleview (says finds no reference in sfschedule)
and does not recognize the this.Content = sfschedule code;
He says it can not convert to SfSchedule Xamarin.Forms.View.

I used the example of code:

SfSchedule sfschedule SfSchedule = new ();
sfschedule.ScheduleView = ScheduleView.WeekView;
this.Content = sfschedule;

But creating the Xaml I can do display normal. Only if I create in csharp is not possible to deploy

srry my english

i add all refenrence

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 9, 2016 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Thiaho,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have checked your provided code example, based on your requirement we have prepared a simple sample with the nuget packages. Please find the sample below,

Sample link: ScheduleSample 

To know more about Schedule control, please refer our online user guide documentation by the below link,

Link : http://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfschedule/getting-started

If the given solution doesn’t work, could you please modify the provided sample based on your requirement and revert to us? It will be helpful for us to analyze on it and provide you a solution.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

TO THIAGO OJEDA NOGUEIRA August 9, 2016 01:23 PM UTC

Thank you very much,
comparing the example with my application and I really had not done anything different.
I could pack up and was just a Clean Solution on the Project and, yes I cleaned the solution and then the project before cleaned so one and nothing happened.
and my aquivo and namespace was like SfSchedule then was giving confiicts with the component.

Thank you for service, you are Congratulations.

Sorted out

att

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 10, 2016 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Thiaho,

In your given code example, SfSchedule wasn’t initialized properly. Please check with the mentioned code example below.

[c#]

//Initializing Schedule
SfSchedule schedule = new SfSchedule();

We had prepared sample with the required code changes, please run the previously updated sample by us. Incase if the sample doesn’t work, please modify it and update us. It will be helpful for us to analyze it and provide you a solution.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon