We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Convert Excel file in PDF (UWP)

Hi, I need to convert an existing excel file in a pdf file, but all the documentation it's for other platform. My question is:is Italso possibile in UWP platform? Thanks!

5 Replies

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team August 9, 2016 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We regret to let you know that currently we do not have support for Excel to PDF conversion in UWP platform. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.      

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S 

AP Alexandru Pastor Opris April 20, 2017 09:02 AM UTC

Hello,

I'm in the same boat, is there any news about this feature?

Thanks, have a nice day.
Alexandru.

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team April 22, 2017 05:21 AM UTC

Hi Alexandru,

We don’t have any immediate plans to implement Excel to PDF conversion in UWP platform. However, we have created a sample to convert an Excel file into PDF in UWP platform using web services which can be downloaded from the below link.

Excel to PDF Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/ExcelToPDF-42963853

We request you to host the service from your side to convert Excel document into PDF in UWP platform and the web service sample can be download from the below link.

Web Service Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/WebServices1853215665

Please let us know if this helps or if you have any concern.

Regards,
Sridhar S.

TH Thibault June 7, 2017 02:06 PM UTC

Hello,

Is it possible to do it in a c# Windows Form project exported in a DLL and to load it in the uwp application?

Thibault

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team June 8, 2017 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Thibault, 

Thank you for updating us. 

No, Windows Form assemblies can’t be used in UWP platform. 

Regards, 
Sridhar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon