We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Aurelia Bridge Support

Very excited to see the announcement of the new bridge for my favorite recent framework Aurelia, and the SyncFusion Javascript toolkit.   Really like both of these.  

It appears this is a release by Syncfusion but Rob Eisenberg of the Aurelia team also made note of this collaboration on Twitter.  That engenders a feeling of confidence on my side - at least enough to use it on upcoming projects for my charitable work with a local children's organization.  That's just me and a group of volunteers supporting that effort though, and there's no particular commercial risk involved.   

If the Aurelia-Syncfusion bridge works as well as I hope, I'd love to be able to put this combination into consideration for a couple of significant custom development projects at my employer - for which I am the primary decision maker - but also on the hook with both my development team and my business customers.  

So, before I go risk reputation and budget, could I ask for some clarity around whether this bridge is envisioned to continue as it currently is, or to possibly become a formally-supported property at some point in the future?  For example, are support requests related specifically to the bridge entertained on the Syncfusion support forum?  Is the current expectation that the bridge will be updated in parallel (even if on a time-delayed basis) to synch up with new/updated features in the Javascript toolset?  

Thanks in advance for what looks like really nice work.  

3 Replies

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team August 8, 2016 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Dave, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products. 

We are happy for your valuable feedback. The Syncfusion Aurelia bridge development is a joint effort of Aurelia team and Syncfusion development team which is in active development phase and also supports all the Syncfusion JavaScript widgets features. Please find the details for the queries as below. 

Query: support requests related specifically to the bridge entertained on the Syncfusion support forum.? 

Yes, the support queries for Aurelia Syncfusion bridge will be addressed both in our Support forums and Direct-Trac support system. You can login into our support system using the below link. 

Query: Is the current expectation that the bridge will be updated in parallel (even if on a time-delayed basis) to synch up with new/updated features in the JavaScript toolset? 

Yes, for every Essential Studio for JavaScript release, the bridge will be upgraded to support all the new/updated features of Syncfusion JavaScript Widgets. 

Refer to the below links for more information about Syncfusion Aurelia bridge. 

Blog 
UG 
Demo 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

DG Dave Grice August 10, 2016 10:32 PM UTC

Outstanding news, and thanks for the detailed reply.  Aurelia support makes a big difference for us and is a major input on decision-making.  

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team August 11, 2016 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon