We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data binding between SfSchedule and CalendarEdit

How do I can set data binding between SfSchedule and CalendarEdit?

3 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team August 4, 2016 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Berezkin, 
Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 
Based on the provided information we suspect that your requirement is to the change schedule visible date based on the selected date in the calendar. We have prepared a sample for the same and for schedule we have also bound ItemSource using ApppointmentMapping property in the schedule control. Please find the sample in the below link. 
If the above provided solution doesn’t satisfy your requirement, could you please provide more information about requirement so that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

BG Berezkin Gena August 4, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

I'm talking about a binding between controls by date. In your example, this functionality is provided by "Calendar_DateChanged". But it is not binding. 
I want to binding the information about dates between controls. A good example of this functionality, I consider Google Calendar. 
I would not want to use the events to create such functionality.

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team August 5, 2016 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Berezkin, 
As of now we don’t have any support to bind dates between controls and as mentioned in the previous update you can navigate to selected date by using MoveToDate method in the schedule control. Also by using VisibleDates property we can get the current visible dates in the schedule control. 
Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon