We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to show live updates from server on pull/refresh

Hello,
I was reading other sample, but code was not explained.

Can you please show me, I am trying to show a list or summary of transactions from the server, in two options, a) grid (sorted/grouped by transactions and date) and b) Sfschedule format, summary of number of items in the calendar/schedule. I basically, have data in a table from a list of sales transactions. How can I show that summary and details information in the grid/sf schedule.

Can you please show me how to get/trigger latest/refresh from server with a pull icon or when the user opens the app.
Do you have a DataAdapter like MVC? what is the communication and authentication mechanism for the Syncfusion controls, how can I send the GPS location and current time back to server

thanks

1 Reply

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Megatron, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfustion support. 
Query regarding SfDataGrid: 
S.No 
Query 
Response 
Sorting 
You can apply the sorting on its data by setting the SfDataGrid.AllowSorting property as true. Please refer the below UG link to get more details regarding sorting: 
Grouping 
You can perform the Grouping by adding  GroupColumnDescription into  SfDataGrid.GroupColumnDescriptions collection. Please refer the below UG link to get more details regarding Grouping: 
Pull to refresh 
you can enable the PullToRefresh option by setting the SfDataGrid.AllowPullToRefresh property as true. Please refer the below UG link to get more details regarding Pull to refresh: 

Query regarding Schedule: 
Using Schedule control, your requirement can be achieved by setting custom data to the schedule.  
Data for the Schedule control can be provided through the DataSource property, and it supports for both ScheduleAppointmentCollection as well for custom data, where custom data can be bind with schedule control through AppointmentMapping feature available in our Schedule control.  
To know more about Schedule control please refer our UserGuide documentation in the below link, 
If you find any difficulties or issues in using our Schedule control, please let us know the exact scenario, based on the provided input we are able to provide you possible solution. 
Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Ashok 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon