We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Show more then 1 popup

Hi, 
I want to show a few popups at once using PopupControlContainer. But looks like by default PopupControlContainer let you show only one popup at once (first popup is closed when second one is shown)  . Can it be changed?

5 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 29, 2016 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Yes it is possible to display more than one PopupControlContainer by handling its event named BeforePopup. Please make use of below code snippet and sample for your reference.

Code Snippet [C#]

void popupControlContainer2_BeforeCloseUp(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
if (!HidePopup)
{
e.Cancel = true;
}
}

Screenshot: 

Regards,
M.Sugapriya 

AS Alexandr S July 29, 2016 02:09 PM UTC

Thanks a lot, this works for me.  
And could you help with another question - How can I change position of the PopupControlContainer at the runtime? I.e I ant to move my popups.

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Alexandr,  

We had prepared a sample to change the position of PopupControlContainer at runtime. You can provide desired X and Y point location using the ShowupPopup method of PopupControlContainer. The same has been demonstrated in the following sample. Please download it from the following location:  

Code Example:  

this.popupControlContainer1.ShowPopup(new Point(this.popupControlContainer1.Location.X+10, this.popupControlContainer1.Location.Y+10));  

Regards,  
Vijayalakshmi V.R.  

AS Alexandr S August 1, 2016 01:28 PM UTC

Its working for me. Thank you for the perfect technical support!

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team August 2, 2016 05:18 AM UTC

Hi Alexandr.

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon