We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Expand Multiple Members of a dimension

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125175 Jul 27,2016 12:52 PM Jul 28,2016 06:07 AM JavaScript 1
Tags: ejPivotClient
Sven Grundmann
Asked On July 27, 2016 12:52 PM

Hello,

in my project I am using the ejOlapClient with WebAPI according to the samples provided by SF. Now lets say I have a dimension and a measure selected in the Client. Would it now be possible, if a member of the dimension is expanded, to expand all other members of the same levels of this dimension. 

I was thinking of defining actions in the cube definition, but it seems, that OlapClient does not support Cube actions.

If the answer is "Yes", can you provide a small example?

Best regards

Sven Grundmann

Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 28, 2016 06:07 AM

Hi Sven, 

Currently we don’t have the support to drill all the member at the same level while drilling a single member. We suspect that it may lead to performance problem while expanding and bringing all the members into the widget and so we don’t have any plans to implement this feature in nearer future. 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;