We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Repaint control on window resize

Hello, I've placed a schedulecontrol in a tableLayoutPanel and I changed the "dock" property to "Fill".

When I resize the window I need the component to refresh its content matching the actual size of the control. Unfortunately I cannot reach this.
Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you.
Dario.

9 Replies

AR Amal Raj U Syncfusion Team July 26, 2016 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Resizing of controls are based on  Anchor property of a control. The controls can be resized evenly only when Anchor property is set to all AnchorStyles. Please make use of the below code. 

Code Snippet 

this.scheduleControl1.Anchor = ((System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles)((((System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Top | System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Bottom)  
| System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Left)  
| System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Right))); 

Sample Link 

Please let us know, If we have misunderstood your query. 

Regards, 
Amal Raj U. 

DF Dario Fraschini August 31, 2016 09:18 AM UTC

Hello, I implemented your solution and it works quite well on resize, but when I click on the button uper right to maximize the windows, the refresh doesn't happen: the columns of the schedule will not be resized.

Any Idea?

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 1, 2016 06:01 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for your update, 

We have analyzed your query at our end.  Unfortunately, we could not able to understand the reported scenario at our end. Can you please let us know whether you are mentioning calendar control as a column in your last query? Also provide us the video or screenshot for our reference which will be helpful for us to investigate more and assist you better on your query. We have taken a screenshot as per our understanding and it can be downloaded from the following link and please let us know if we misunderstood anything, 

Image link: Image 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G. 

DF Dario Fraschini September 5, 2016 07:17 AM UTC

Hello, no I'm trying to resize the scheduler, not the calendar.
I attached two image for better esplanation.
It will not be resize when clicking control box buttons.
The example is from maximized to normal size window, but it also happen on normal size to full screen window.

Thank you.

Attachment: resize_schedule_1749af9.zip

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 6, 2016 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for your Update. 

The reported scenario can be achieved by using AllowProportionalColumnSizing property. Please refer the below code snippet, 

Code snippet 
this.scheduleControl1.Appearance.AllowProportionalColumnSizing = true; 
                                           (or) 
this.scheduleControl1.GetScheduleHost().AllowProportionalColumnSizing = true; 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G. 

DF Dario Fraschini September 13, 2016 04:13 PM UTC

It still have no effect maximizing and restoring the window size. It resize only when changing window dimensions from borders.

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 14, 2016 04:56 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, 

We are able to reproduce your scenario at our end. We have captured a video for your reference in which we reproduced your scenario. Can you please confirm whether this is the scenario that you are mentioning in previous update or else kindly provide us a video which shows your scenario? which will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Video link: ScheduleGrid 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G. 

DF Dario Fraschini September 21, 2016 07:20 AM UTC

Hello,
Yes, that's the problem I'm facing with...

Thank you.
Dario.

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Dario,   

Thank you for update.   

A support incident to track the status of the reported query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates  
Here is the link  

Regards,   
Mohanraj G  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon