We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SFAccordion performance

Hi,

Is there any way to improve performance when using the Accordion with many controls?  We notice that ALL the AccordionItems are being laid out before the page renders.  Is there any way to have it postpone that until/unless an item is expanded?

Any other tips for us?  We have very many user controls inside a  listview inside each accordion section so we are looking for any optimizations that may be possible.

thanks!

3 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 26, 2016 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently we don’t have LoadOnDemand Support in our SfAccordion control and all the items gets loaded initially. Could you please confirm us whether you are asking for LoadOnSupport for the AccordionItem? so that we could further analyze on this.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

DD Deanna Delapasse July 26, 2016 01:17 PM UTC

Yes!  I'm looking for a way to speed up the initial load which in my case has only a single section selected.  I would prefer that the unselected sections load asynchronously in the background.

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team July 27, 2016 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Deanna,

As we have already said that we don’t have this support in SfAccordion currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon