We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

date header template

What values are available to use in the date header template? I am trying to add some other things into this area but still want the date number that is there but I am not sure what internal and datasource/resource values might be available to use and have in that area. And how do I get some of the internal values that the calendar itself is putting in (like the date)

I have included 2 images 1 with no template and 1 with a template (below), but without knowing what values I can get to in the template I am unsure how to keep the date but be able to add some other things that I need in the header

<script id="hdrTemplate" type="text/x-jsrender">
    <div style="height:100%">           
        <div>test</div>
    </div>
</script>

Thanks for any help

Attachment: images_9c1a5de3.zip

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team July 26, 2016 08:59 AM UTC

Hi David,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

With the date header template option, the complete date collection based on the Scheduler current view is made available to the users. Using those values, you can customize the date format. Kindly visit the below UG link to know more about the date header template.   

Also, refer the DateHeader customization in the below sample link:  

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance on this.   

Regards,   
Karthigeyan    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon