We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Backstage in Ribbon

Hi,
i'm creating a Prism application and want a backstage.

I created my shell like the one in the Portfolio Analyzer, but it doesn't work.

Is there additional logic necessary?

Regards

7 Replies

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team July 21, 2016 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

We have created Ribbon Sample in PRISM and it is available in the following location. 

In this sample, we have included the BackStage within Shell.xaml and we were able to open the BackStage. As we don’t have ItemsSource support for BackStage, we cannot add this as separate module. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

Regards, 
Vinothini.R 

PA Paddy July 22, 2016 12:49 PM UTC

Hi,

your sample shell look like mine.

I've figured out that there is an issue with the style which was exported from Theme Studio. When using the syncfusion Visual Style "Office2013" it work for my application to be able to navigate to the backstage. But when i use my customized one I'm not able to do that. (The button is there, but no reaction when click on it.)

I will figure out the issue next week.

Regards

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team July 26, 2016 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thank you for your update. 

We will wait until we hear from you. 

Regards, 
Vinothini 

PA Paddy July 26, 2016 04:14 PM UTC

Hi,

i've tried to figure out the issue and it's because of some case in the style that the Backstage Content isn't set. I've created other styles from ThemeStudio's templates with the same result, no backstage, At the end I've tried to set the my theme to  your Sample App. But it doesn't apply it.

Regards

Attachment: RibbonDemoSample_5a1107c3.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team July 27, 2016 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your updated sample. In this sample default RibbonWindow style applied in our RibbonWindow and also it is doesn’t have a Backstage so, Backstage doesn’t opened. Now we have set custom RibbonWindow style in our RibbonWindow.  We can able to open Backstage view in this sample. 

Please download the modified sample from the below link. 

Sample link: RibbonDemoSample

Regards, 
Mariappan S. 

PA Paddy July 27, 2016 01:25 PM UTC

Hi,

great that works. Thanks!

Regards

VI Vinothini Syncfusion Team July 28, 2016 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thank you for your update. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vinothini 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon