We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Using xaml flat icon in tab item header like image

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125089 Jul 20,2016 11:57 AM Jul 22,2016 12:23 AM WPF 3
Tags: TabControlExt
Gianni Ghezzi
Asked On July 20, 2016 11:57 AM

I've a collection of flat icons builded with Metro Studio 5 in a resource dictionary, how you know they are not images but vector images defined into viewbox container
In the documentation I can see the image property for each tab item, but how I can use my flat icon xaml resource in the same way?
Thanks!

Durga Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2016 03:15 AM

Hi Gianni,

We can set an Icon from XAML resource in TabItemExt header through Header Template. We have prepared a sample that tries to meet your requirement. In this sample, we have customized the header of each TabItemExt by its Header Template to bind the Icon in header of TabItemExt. You can download the sample for the same from following location.

Sample:  Tabcontrolext_Sample

Regards,
Durga S.

Gianni Ghezzi
Replied On July 21, 2016 05:59 AM

Great! Thanks!

Durga Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 22, 2016 12:23 AM

Hi Gianni,

We are glad that your issue has been solved. Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Durga S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;