We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfTreeNavigator CPU usage problem

hello , and thank you for your good conponents

i used SfTreeNavigator in my WPF application , but i noticed that it is using much of CPU resources , even when i'm doing nothing , i think there is something wrong with this control , sorry about my english , thank you again

i'm using :
.net 4.5 
Essential studion 14.2.0.26

attached image :

4 Replies

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team July 20, 2016 03:53 AM UTC

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your update.

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

GM Gangabharathy Murugasen Syncfusion Team August 18, 2016 11:34 AM UTC

From: contact@fikrasystems.com [mailto:contact@fikrasystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:43 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: Re: Syncfusion technical support incident 160761, Branched from Forum -125056 SfTreeNavigator CPU usage problem, has been updated.

Hello syncfusion 

thank you for your support , i'm happy to tell you that the patch you sent solved the problem , best regards . 

MJ Marcel Jauernig May 9, 2017 09:05 AM UTC

Hi,

i have the same Problem with the TreeNavigator. The demo app has constant load of 30%. 

In my app, the load exceed only, if i have a childmenu opened.

I use version 15.1.0.41

Regards
Marcel

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team May 12, 2017 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the patience.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue with SfTreeNavigator and logged a defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon