We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Generate PDF Document of View when a button is clicked

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125025 Jul 15,2016 10:54 AM UTC Jul 18,2016 12:56 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC 1
Tags: PDF
vishnupranay
Asked On July 15, 2016 10:54 AM UTC

Hello Syncfusion,

I am the licensed user of Syncfusion Essential Studio, am unable to utilize PDF control. 

How to generate a PDF document with a content which is displayed on view. ??

==> When I click Generate_PDF Button, A PDF document should be generated, which contains the details displayed on the view(i.e Work Order ID, vendor Id, Invoice Charges... etc).

** Please kindly go through attached image for better understanding of my requirement.

Thanks in advance.. :)

Attachment: Requirement_e376c88b.zip

Karthik Krishnaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2016 12:56 PM UTC

Hi vishnupranay, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support, 
Yes, it is possible to generate PDF document with a content displayed on view, I have attached a simple sample in which we used to generate the HTML content of view page and will render that HTML content to PDF using our WebKit HTML to PDF converter. Kindly check the below sample and let us know if it helps. 
Sample Link: 
Thanks, 
Karthik. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;